Conditions of Admission:
Each candidate must meet the following conditions:
- Have the Tunisian nationality
- be between 18 and 23 years in the December 31st of the year of the selection, or 24 years at most for those who are currently or have completed their military service.
- Measures at least 1.67m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Level of education: the second year of secondary school.
- Be physically fit for military service.
- Must sign a commitment contract to serve in the army for a period of at least 7 years besides the training period.
- An application form sent to Mr. the Minister of National Defense.
- Two (02) copies of the national identity card.
- Recent Birth certificate (issued in less than 03 months).
- Free Criminal Record Certificate of the current year of recruitment.
- A true-copy of school certificate or certificate of attendance. Only certificates provided by private schools approved by the regional direction of Education will be accepted.
- Four (04) identity photos of the candidate.
- An annual survey marks (or a certified copy).
- A copy of the certificate of good conduct, for those who have terminated their military service, or Certificate of attendance for those who are performing their military service.
- Three (03) stamped self addressed envelopes with the full address of the applicant.
- Personal phone number of the applicant.
- Candidates are required to provide the original certificates when accepted.